New Takamine G Series G536shb Dreadnaught Solid Spruce Acoustic Guitar
Why buy from Mark’s Guitar Stuff?
? Quality guitars
? Competitive pricing
? Lightning fast shipping
? Friendly customer service
? Outstanding eBay feedback
Buy It Now option and we’ll include FREE stuff!
Make a Best Offer... just remember, these
are HIGH QUALITY guitars for exceptionally low prices.
Fender Jimmy Dale Signature
Kingman™ SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Dale, son of the legendary surf guitarist Dick Dale, helped design his own take
on the Kingman™, with features including an all-solid mahogany body, dual
pickguards, Fishman® preamp with onboard tuner, and 3” body depth for more
comfortable playing and less feedback when plugged in.
· Dreadnought cutaway body
· Solid mahogany top
· Solid mahogany back and sides
· Maple set neck
· Fishman® Presys+™ preamp featuring onboard tuner, 3-band EQ (bass, mid, treble), brilliance, notch filter, phase button, volume control and low-battery light
· Rosewood fretboard with block inlays
· Rosewood bridge with compensated saddle
· Vintage Fender-style tuners with white plastic buttons
· Checkerboard rosette
· Multi-ply body binding, single-ply neck binding
· Dual tortoise shell pickguards
· Scalloped X bracing
· Synthetic Bone nut
Jimmy Dale signature on headstock· 20 frets
· 1.625" nut width
· 25.3" scale length
· 15.69" body width (at widest)
· 3" body depth (at deepest)
· Natural satin finish
· Flaw: This guitar had a minor repair made to the side of the body above the preamp (see photo - the darker vertical line is the witness line from the repair). The repair was performed by the Fender-authorized refurbisher, is smooth to the touch and has no effect on the sound or playability of the guitar. Aside from this, it looks and plays like new.
Note: All of our listings feature pictures of the actual instrument for sale. We never use stock photos!
We require payment to be made within 24 hours. We only accept payment via PayPal or major credit/debit card. Please consider these conditions before purchasing.
Your guitar will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we receive your payment. Each guitar is inspected by a professional guitar technician and will be professionally packaged and shipped. Here is an overview of our packaging process:
· Guitar is cleaned and polished.
· Strings are detuned to relieve tension on the neck while being shipped.
· Guitar is placed inside of a foam sleeve and sealed inside of a triangle-shaped box, in which the neck is supported and the headstock and body are padded.
· Triangle box is placed inside of a larger, double-walled shipping box and is suspended by inflated air pillows within the shipping box.
· We go overboard because we want everything to go just right!
? Click here to see a video demonstration of our packaging process!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
We are pleased to provide free UPS Ground shipping (1-5 business days) to all customers who live within the 48 continental United States. Shipping insurance is included for all transactions. Once your guitar is shipped, we will e-mail you the tracking # for your convenience.
Note: For Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico residents, we ship via USPS Express Mail (1-2 business days). Shipping to any of these states is a flat $50 (including insurance).
International Shipping (Australia, Canada, Europe)
All international shipping is shipped via USPS Express Mail International (3-5 business days) – except for Canada, which is shipped via USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 business days). Once your guitar is shipped, we will e-mail you the tracking # for your convenience. Here are some rates – if you don’t see your country or region listed, please contact us for a shipping quote.
· Australia = $135
· Canada = $65
· Europe = $115
Note: The buyer is responsible for any and all Value Added Tax (VAT) and Goods & Services Tax (GST) as assessed by your country of residence.
We take extra efforts to accurately describe our guitars... and to be honest with our customers. We take pride in our near 100% FEEDBACK SCORE. Here's your protection: Return any guitar in the original condition within 48 hours of your receipt - no questions asked. Just be sure to repackage the guitar the way it was shipped to you, ship with insurance and e-mail us the tracking number. Once we receive the guitar in good order, we'll refund you 100% of what you paid in store credit or 85% in money back. Our guitars are very high quality instruments and we're confident you'll really enjoy them.
Guitars from Mark's Guitar Stuff look and play like new and are mechanically flawless (check out our feedback!). These guitars did not pass the first factory inspection... many due to very minor cosmetic flaws. Each guitar has been fully inspected and cleared by a certified re-furbisher. Any guitars with visible flaws are outlined in the description and include pictures of the specific flaw. To prevent false warranty claims, the word "USED" is lightly stamped on the back of the headstocks. At Mark's Guitar Stuff, we bring you "premier guitars at great prices."
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.